Our Writers’ Retreats offer a spectacular environment to work on your project. Plus, we aim to offer a range of services infused with authentic Greek hospitality that will make you feel comfortable and allow you to focus only in your project.
Both residencies include:
- Wireless Internet
- Printer on-site & copy paper
- TV & DVD Player
- Access to Netflix
- Heating & A/C
- Fireplace with firewood
- Toiletries, linens & towels
- Laundry service
- Freshly cooked meals with organic ingredients daily (full board)
- Drinks gift box
- Social media networking & promotion of your project*
- Transfer to & from the Athens International Airport
- Day visit to the Acropolis Museum in Athens (free transportation & lunch included)
- Complimentary Travel Insurance (World Nomads Explorer Plan)
Both residencies are non-smoking properties.
Transportation to and from the nearby villages, towns & beaches as well as cultural tours, day activities and farm visits can be arranged upon your arrival with zero or a minimal cost.
*:Social media blogging throughout your stay like #YourNameinGreece across our online channels, a website story upon departure & digital advertisement of your writing project is part of our social media marketing strategy we aim to employ along with the services provided during your stay.
5.000 EUR full board for a month**
Generous discounts apply for travel nomads, writers, journalists & translators who plan to leave and return as well as long stays in order to start & finish a project in our retreat (which will be a great honor). Please drop us an email at writersretreatgreece[@]gmail[.]com.
Our retreats are also available at discounted rates for group bookings.
**:the first day of your arrival and the last day of your departure are not added in your stay